Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Higher Purpose... ?

Even as I am typing this, I wonder about the “higher purpose” about this stuff (ref: ‘Keep off the grass’- Karan Bajaj. Lovely book btw). I mean am I:

1. Over hyping things
2. Being over sensitive
3. Being pseudo… something (I know I will find this extremely funny on a later date) (!)
4. Being melodramatic
5. Overdramatic
6. Finding meaning in the wrong places
7. Trying to look for the wrong meanings in the first place
8. Having distorted priorities
9. ETC (!!)

But anyway… yes I love the word. Here goes:


Ephemerality

It will pass like just another day
No one will stop and wait,
And even you will forget with time
With no cause left to celebrate.

It's all fugacious,
It's all surreal,
Blurred lines them all…
You wake up to wonder,
Dreams or reality,
Or if you’ve had a fall.

So come, let’s traverse these foggy lanes
Hand in hand with the present,
That leads forward sure and steady
To live your life on rent.

17/08/2008

No comments: