Wednesday, August 19, 2009

My Musical Ecstasy

You make me smile

When no one’s around,

You fill me up

From inside to out.


You stir me so

With every emotion,

You move me so

With depth and passion.


You bring me alive

To every last bit of life,

You can send me,

To the nadir of night.


You show me rainbows

And bright kaleidoscopes,

You take me away

From the valley of fears.


You are my soul,

Of inspiration and despair,

You are my pith

Of truth and poetry.


You bring out the best

At times the worst,

You make my mould

The musician, poet, artist.


You wring everything out

Everything possible in me,

And all I only wish…

I wish I could dedicate to you my life.



© Dipti Agarwal

17/08/2009

3 comments:

Akshaya said...

Awesome. Got the 'Vienna' feeling at the end of it.
Feels so good to read your stuff after so long. Keep writing

ou phrontis said...

:) :)

Thanks!!!

Where is your latest theory ??

Ajinkya said...

beautiful.
keep it up